Soft Robot Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “SRT”) is the first innovative technology group company in China to break through the key technology of the whole chain of soft robot production, learning and research. Based on the soft robot technology, the Company has developed a flexible gripper that can imitate the human hand to perform simple and repetitive labor, which is conducive to achieving the gripping and handling of nearly 96% of the shaped and fragile items in industrial production. It solves the problem of “the last centimeter” in industrial automation production, and is a key component to realizing intelligent upgrading. Meanwhile, the Company also has advanced machine vision AI technology, intelligent logistics storage systems based on automation and Internet of Things technology, semiconductor-related process technology, and rehabilitation systems that combine soft pneumatic muscle and rehabilitation medicine theories. Currently, the Company’s products have covered industrial end-effectors, digital equipment and digital solutions, exoskeleton robots for rehabilitation, and talent training solutions for education smart manufacturing.
Scope of Business
As a technology group serving the world, SRT serves more than 500 leading customers worldwide and sells its products to 30 countries including the United States, Japan, Korea, Europe, Southeast Asia and others. Its products and solutions have been applied in many industries including fresh food, 3C electronics, semiconductor, auto parts, new energy, modern agriculture, rehabilitation medical devices, education and training, vacuum vessels and others.
Patents and Honors
For years, SRT has always insisted on independent research and development (R&D), and its R&D capability and technological innovation level have been at the forefront of the industry. At present, it has applied for More than 200 patents, including 72 invention patents. SRT has been recognized as the third batch of national key “Little Giant” enterprises, the third batch of professional, refined, special and new “Little Giant” enterprises in China, the first batch of professional, refined, special and new “Little Giant” enterprises in Beijing, and the Beijing “Professional, Refined, Special and New” small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) through the national high-tech enterprises; it also was awarded the first prize in the HICOOL 2021 Global Entrepreneur Summit and Entrepreneurship Competition, and the first place in the national finals of the “Maker in China” SME Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition for 2020.
Now, SRT has received nearly 200 million yuan in financing and finished the shareholding reform in September 2022.
- SRT Headquarters and R&D building
moved to new location in January.
- Rated as member of the Artificial
Intelligence Industry Innovation
Alliance in January.
- Rated as a specialized new “Little
Giant” enterprise of Beijing in May.
- Four major new product series
marketed in May.
- Special coverage by Economy Half
Hour of economic channel of CCTV
- Participated in the National "Specialized
New" Small and Medium-sized
Enterprises Summit jointly sponsored by
the Ministry of Industry and Information
Technology and Hunan Provincial
People's Government and exhibited
relevant projects in July.
- Honored the title of national specialized
new “Little Giant” and interviewed
by CCTV news channel as a key
enterprise in August.
- Won first prize in HICOOL Global
Entrepreneur Summit and
- It has 148 patents, including 10
international patents and 48 invention
patents. Its products are exported
to 23 countries around the world,
serving nearly 400 leading customers
in 20 industries.
- March: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was established in Yongkang City, Zhejiang Province, China. The company has manufacturing capabilities for equipment and industry solutions.
- April: The Chairman of the Civil Constitution Party, Hao Mingjin, led a team to conduct research and hold discussions at Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd.
- April: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd established a subsidiary company called Beijing Microfair Semiconductor Technology Co., Ltd. This subsidiary has research and development capabilities in semiconductor processes and equipment.
- May: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was selected as one of the "Leading Enterprises" for the 2021 AI Industry Innovation Task.
- May: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd secured a new round of financing of 60 million RMB, with investments from government-owned enterprises Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area Group and Xinchuang Phase I Fund
- May: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was featured in a special report on Beijing TV's program "Applaud for You".
- June: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was officially approved as a collaborative education and talent development project by the Ministry of Education.
- July: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was listed as one of the "Little Giant" enterprises, receiving key support from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology as a national-level specialized and innovative small and medium-sized enterprise.
- August: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd was selected as one of the "Emerging Retail Technology Companies in China in 2022" by the China Chain Store & Franchise Association (CCFA).
- September: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd successfully held the founding conference of Beijing Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd.
- November: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd received the certification for new technology and new products (services) in Beijing for the year 2022.- December: Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd took the lead in drafting the Zhongguancun Group Standard - T_ZSA 127-2022 "General Specification for Inflatable Flexible Fingers for Gripping Type Clamps."
- In May, the SRT flexible finger module obtained the first "1-character standard" certification from Zhongguancun Standard Products.
- In June, it won the first prize in the industrial robot category at the Innovation Nanshan 2023 Entrepreneur Star Reward Challenge.
- In August, it secured two rounds of financing totaling 150 million yuan. The Series C financing was led by Jinshi Investment, and the C+ round was invested in by Shenqi Capital and Zhuoxing Fund. Xinghan Capital served as the long-term exclusive financial advisor.
- In September, it became the vice chairman unit of the national robot industry's production-education integration community.
Business : email@example.com
| Beijing | Soft | Building 12, No.109 Yard, Jinghai 3rd Road, Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area, Beijing
| Suzhou | Soft | Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Park, 1 Guotai North Road, Zhangjiagang, Suzhou
| Suzhou | Intelligent | No.5 Factory, Shengda Baoluo Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Park, 1919 Fengyang Road, Weitang Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou
| Hangzhou｜Soft｜5A-4, Building 7, No. 11, Jugong Road, Xixing Street, Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
| Suzhou｜Bokeshi｜Gaorong Building, High-speed Rail New Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
| Hefei｜Sairuitan｜Anhui Zhenxin Industrial Park, No. 8 Qingluan Road, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Hefei City, Anhui Province
Copyright © 2016-2023 北京软体机器人科技股份有限公司版权所有 京ICP备16032117号-1